Pollution Control offers a number of wastewater aeration technologies to suit a wide range of applications. Oxygen transfer which is a vital part of numerous wastewater treatment processes is the process by which oxygen is transferred from the gaseous to the liquid phase. The functioning of the aerobic process (such as activated sludge) depends on the availability of sufficient oxygen. Utilising both fine bubble and coarse bubble aeration systems, we can design a system with guaranteed aeration and process performance.
We specialise in providing wastewater aeration systems, which can either be fixed or retrievable, including floating systems for lagoons.
The retrievable systems can rapidly be installed and removed without the need for specialist equipment and without interruption to the waste water treatment process. As a result on-site time and associated costs are kept to an absolute minimum and ensures that maintenance work can be undertaken quickly and easily.
Retro fit and emergency supplies are also available.
Our turnkey approach includes design, supply and installation of blowers, pipework, controls, D.O monitors and air diffuser systems.
- Cost effective, high performance, low energy and flexible system
- System can be designed to suit any tank or lagoon to customer requirements
- The systems use the most efficient fine bubble diffusers that are available in either disc or tubular design
- Flexible aeration system available for ease of installation and maintenance without interrupting the process.
- High oxygen transfer efficiency at higher flow rates
- Low energy requirements to operate the system, using the latest blower technology.
- Can be used to treat a wide variety of municipal effluents